What's new

Pretty white gold and diamonds saves the day

cdv1

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2011
Messages
766
Reaction score
678
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Had a problem with the Excal today (see other post), battery problem.... but before I got shut down, I got a pretty little 10k white gold ring with diamonds. It couldn't have been 20 minutes later when the battery started screaming at me.

Was working a different area today and it proved to be successful, I'll never know now if I would have hit more gold in that spot....

HH and GL all
Cliff
 

Attachments

  • 2013-07-14 12.33.21.webp
    2013-07-14 12.33.21.webp
    246.8 KB · Views: 186
  • 2013-07-14 12.36.21.webp
    2013-07-14 12.36.21.webp
    167.5 KB · Views: 222
Upvote 0
Very nice booty from Neptune.
 
WTG Cliff Glad you had a good day as far as finding Gold not good you had a problem, keep up the good work and show me the yellow or with gold. HH
 
Really nice cdv1!
 
That is a pretty one...congrats...good luck with your battery.
 
That's a nice one. I recently replaced the oldest battery pod on my Excal with one from onlybatterypacks.com and it has been working like a champ. Charges faster and lasts longer, about 15 hours. Was a little tight getting the pod in the plastic tube but otherwise easy to change out.

Tek
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom