dallanta
Greenie
- Joined
- Sep 15, 2012
- Messages
- 11
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- East Texas
- Detector(s) used
- An old Whites 500D and a newer Garrett
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I have been doing it for about 40 years. I never mention a split. I just tell them about my hobby. I make sure I fill any holes. I do not have the equipment they use on TV, it is not the same thing. Seems like I spend a lot of time on research.
" And that's all it's been. I always share with them what I find, and ask them if they would like it. It's just how I am. Usually I get a "no thats fine" or "Well if you find out they are worth a thousand bucks then maybe we can work a cut" when usually its' just wheaties or clad, or junk.






