bologna321 Bronze Member Joined Aug 26, 2017 Messages 1,182 Reaction score 2,953 Golden Thread 0 Location SW MO Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, Equinox 600 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 11, 2019 #1 Thought I had some kind of heavy buckle but go ahead and tell me its just a can someone poured hot lead into, then most of it rusted away....
Thought I had some kind of heavy buckle but go ahead and tell me its just a can someone poured hot lead into, then most of it rusted away....
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,021 Reaction score 28,183 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 12, 2019 #2 Hard to tell... my first thought was thought was a scale weight? But all of the the examples I've found were bronze. Dave Upvote 0
Hard to tell... my first thought was thought was a scale weight? But all of the the examples I've found were bronze. Dave
bologna321 Bronze Member Joined Aug 26, 2017 Messages 1,182 Reaction score 2,953 Golden Thread 0 Location SW MO Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, Equinox 600 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 12, 2019 Thread Owner #3 What really threw me off is the nub on the backside like it's a hook that eroded off Upvote 0
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer May 12, 2019 #4 I don't think it was a buckle, but there is a slim chance it was a Rosette. Upvote 0