What's new

Productive Hunt (Cent Fla)

onthespot

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2012
Messages
344
Reaction score
376
Golden Thread
0
Location
Asia
Detector(s) used
Excal ll, Sov GT, CZ-21 & Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I haven't gotten to hunt for artifacts since Nov, but I was able to get out for a hunt this past weekend for a bit. I'm really happy with the results, but the broken tip on the blade did break my heart. Lol
(Found on private property with the owners permission)
 

Attachments

  • 85256072_10158311506164669_5864416601578668032_n.webp
    85256072_10158311506164669_5864416601578668032_n.webp
    67.8 KB · Views: 86
  • 84163522_10158311505979669_5461621636413259776_n.webp
    84163522_10158311505979669_5461621636413259776_n.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 74
  • 87132657_10158311505939669_5909508930643427328_n.webp
    87132657_10158311505939669_5909508930643427328_n.webp
    189.8 KB · Views: 78
  • 87263854_10158311570174669_3592922146638135296_o.webp
    87263854_10158311570174669_3592922146638135296_o.webp
    35 KB · Views: 68
  • 87938689_10158311506084669_2663361206533750784_o.webp
    87938689_10158311506084669_2663361206533750784_o.webp
    61.9 KB · Views: 65
Upvote 0
Great finds, that material on the blade looks kind of like baybottom chert. Keep it up!
 
I really like that blunt! Got one that looks almost like same material ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1582746449.443253.webp
 
Great finds glad you had a chance to get out looks like it paid off those are reall col
 
Nice finds, they look Archaic to me. Can't beat the nice material here in Florida.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom