What's new

Productive Last Hunts Of The Year

Sooper Dave

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
3,582
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well with the year coming to end I tried to squeeze in a few final hunts. I went to a couple of old spots I've had good luck with, took my time and managed to find a few keepers at both spots. The sterling Boy Scouts ring was a one way signal and was a cool surprise to see in the hole. I believe the Artillery Collar Disk is pre WWII from around the 20's-30's. Still excited with the Seated Half Dime I found last Sunday and it's my favorite coin find for this season. I hope everyone has the best of luck in 2016. HH David

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1451710838.162266.webp

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1451708379.628635.webp

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1451708401.857173.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 32
Awesome way to end a season. Congrats!
 
Wow,If I found all that in one day I would quit my day job, but as it IS i'm too old to have a job.
 
Looks like you made some real nice finds Sooper.
 
Wow,If I found all that in one day I would quit my day job, but as it IS i'm too old to have a job.

Ha! Well this was found over three different hunts last week on different days. Just saved everything for one pic & post.
 
Dave,

Good haul for your efforts....liking the collar button.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Really nice pile of finds.
I actually had a Sterling Cub Scout ring when I was a kid. I'd love to find one now.
 
nice stuff regardless of how many days.
 
Really nice pile of finds.
I actually had a Sterling Cub Scout ring when I was a kid. I'd love to find one now.

Thanks! They're such a cool find. I hope you find you one soon.
 
Awesome, those few hunts for you are normally a couple months worth of keepers for me. You sure went out with a bang. :headbang:
 
Awesome, those few hunts for you are normally a couple months worth of keepers for me. You sure went out with a bang. :headbang:

Thanks Loco-Digger. I've had some good luck getting on some productive spots. Best of luck to you in the new year!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom