Programming

Tbone1

Jul 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there. Bought a used Nox 800 a couple years ago and have been using it off and on with just the basic park 1 park 2 programs without really doing the work to understand the machine as well I should have.
Have a V3i that I have put a lot of time in with but not the Nox
Anyway I saw a video about setting the zones and tones on the Nox and decided to dig in (no pun intended) and do that and learn more about the Equinox capabilities.
Anyway my question for now is does the Nox 800 only allow you to modify the zones on one program?
Understand that you can save to the user option but after modifying park 1 I went to park 2 and tried to change zones it wouldn’t let me.
Is that normal?
You basically can have 2 custom search programs?
Not bitching.
Just trying to understand
Thanks!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there. Bought a used Nox 800 a couple years ago and have been using it off and on with just the basic park 1 park 2 programs without really doing the work to understand the machine as well I should have.
Have a V3i that I have put a lot of time in with but not the Nox
Anyway I saw a video about setting the zones and tones on the Nox and decided to dig in (no pun intended) and do that and learn more about the Equinox capabilities.
Anyway my question for now is does the Nox 800 only allow you to modify the zones on one program?
Understand that you can save to the user option but after modifying park 1 I went to park 2 and tried to change zones it wouldn’t let me.
Is that normal?
You basically can have 2 custom search programs?
Not bitching.
Just trying to understand
Thanks!
Tbone target tones are local and only affect the program your in, you can set different tone ranges etc. for each search program.

This video may help you, at the top right of vided on box right side of arrow is icon it has a drop down menu for more tutorial videos on the Nox, they did a good job on the videos.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Tbone1

Jul 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tbone target tones are local and only affect the program your in, you can set different tone ranges etc. for each search program.

This video may help you, at the top right of videon box right side of arrow is icon it has a drop down menu for more tutorial videos on the Nox, they did a good job on the videos.

I thought that was the case but after I set up changes on park 1 I went to park 2 to modify zones and when I attempted to do something similar but different in park 2 it won’t let me adjust the zone boundaries.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread