R Rosco53 Hero Member Joined Mar 17, 2018 Messages 720 Reaction score 1,749 Golden Thread 0 Location Bryant, WI Detector(s) used Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) ) Primary Interest: Other Apr 11, 2019 #1 This is probably the "worst" impaired proof I've found, but I'll take it regardless! And, completed the '19P/D/S...ish :-p Couldn't resist, sorry. Happy hunting everyone! Upvote 0
This is probably the "worst" impaired proof I've found, but I'll take it regardless! And, completed the '19P/D/S...ish :-p Couldn't resist, sorry. Happy hunting everyone!
U Uncleslick18 Sr. Member Joined Oct 24, 2011 Messages 459 Reaction score 422 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Apr 11, 2019 #2 Nice S wheat!
enamel7 Gold Member Joined Apr 16, 2005 Messages 6,415 Reaction score 2,551 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used Garrett AT Gold Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 12, 2019 #3 Give it a good soak in acetone.
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2019 #4 nice find