What's new

Proof Day......

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since I was off most of the day today, I stopped by a few banks to see what might be in store. One bank had a 8 rolls, a couple banks had none and one bank had a $570 bag.

All but 3 coins from today's keepers came from the bag. When the vault teller placed the clear bag on the counter I immediately spotted the thick rim...deep reeds of a proof so I knew I had at least one keeper....ha!

I ended up with 10 proofs from that bag along. It has been awhile since I have found so many of these proofs so it was fun. As for the silver, the total for the day was 16 40%, 3-64's & 1 Frankie.

I know there isn't a big market for circulated proofs but I still keep them.... ??? The last time I checked I checked my stash I was lacking 3-4 for a complete set of Kennedy proofs. Maybe that is my goal....lol.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I looked in my crystal ball earlier and the forecast I saw was......a bunch of half sleeping couch potatoes watching football games tomorrow afternoon......lol. Oh wait...that was Mr LJ I saw in there......ha!
 

Attachments

  • PA230015.webp
    PA230015.webp
    66.5 KB · Views: 354
  • PA230016.webp
    PA230016.webp
    51.7 KB · Views: 352
Upvote 0
Awesome proofs LJ! I've been doing pennies, but after seeing your halves I'm ready for more boxes. It's been awhile since I've been on here and last time I was here I thought you were retired from CRH'ing. Glad to see you back in the groove. You always seem to be a silver magnet! LOL

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! 8)
 
Nice pics Lj you silver addict you. Always good to see you on the forum and your finds also.

-Golden Silver
 
kINDA HARD TO TELL BUT IT DOES LOOK LIKE THOSE ARE SILVER PROOFS.

ARE THEY? IF SO ...WOW

MOJO
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom