What's new

Proof that I was out: junk.😀

Blackfoot58

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2023
Messages
6,200
Reaction score
15,874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
IMG_4912.webp

The homestead is about done. After a long day: a bolt that broke off of my lawnmower this spring, an electrical connector (for a lightning rod (I believe), a lot of small nails and this “3-hole hold down?).
Tons of signals from 4 to 93 and nearly every one was a nail.
Nice day to be out. Much better than sitting in my chair. 👍🏼
 
Upvote 15
View attachment 2233917
The homestead is about done. After a long day: a bolt that broke off of my lawnmower this spring, an electrical connector (for a lightning rod (I believe), a lot of small nails and this “3-hole hold down?).
Tons of signals from 4 to 93 and nearly every one was a nail.
Nice day to be out. Much better than sitting in my chair. 👍🏼
Are you trying to copy me? Looks like a list of things I normally find.
 
View attachment 2233917
The homestead is about done. After a long day: a bolt that broke off of my lawnmower this spring, an electrical connector (for a lightning rod (I believe), a lot of small nails and this “3-hole hold down?).
Tons of signals from 4 to 93 and nearly every one was a nail.
Nice day to be out. Much better than sitting in my chair. 👍🏼
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom