Noir
Greenie
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2008
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Denver, Colorado
- Detector(s) used
- White's MXT-300
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello everyone from Colorado reading this, i've been around this forum posting a few times and emailing some people but no one really knows me lol. So here goes
My name is Jeff, i'm 20 years old, and i live in the SW denver area. I've just recently picked up on the metal detecting hobby after hearing from friends and reading on it. I currently own a White's MXT-300 and have watched some videos and read the instructions, though i can't say im too good with it yet haha. I've found a few pennies and random junk around but nothing neat.
I'm usually available on mondays, wednesday, sometimes fridays and weekends to go hunting, and am always willing as i can learn from all you pros! and have a good time also. Anywayz that's me, hope to hunt with some of you soon! happy hunting
Jeff
My name is Jeff, i'm 20 years old, and i live in the SW denver area. I've just recently picked up on the metal detecting hobby after hearing from friends and reading on it. I currently own a White's MXT-300 and have watched some videos and read the instructions, though i can't say im too good with it yet haha. I've found a few pennies and random junk around but nothing neat.
I'm usually available on mondays, wednesday, sometimes fridays and weekends to go hunting, and am always willing as i can learn from all you pros! and have a good time also. Anywayz that's me, hope to hunt with some of you soon! happy hunting
Jeff
from us as we all have it really bad and it seems that nothing seems to cure it for long 








