prophets of doom on History channel

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

dirt doctor

Aug 31, 2006
California Bay Area
Very interesting , I'm glad you posted it as I missed it . Kind of like a replay of "The Terminator " theme . I guess it was required that the star robot be a hot looking chick LOL !! Horny , little mad scientists bringing us closer to destruction once again . :help:
Good post GoodyGuy I'm looking forward to seeing what some of the other folks add to this thread , should be some funny reading coming up . :laughing7:

OP
OP
Goodyguy

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dirt doctor said:
Very interesting , I'm glad you posted it as I missed it . Kind of like a replay of "The Terminator " theme . I guess it was required that the star robot be a hot looking chick LOL !! Horny , little mad scientists bringing us closer to destruction once again . :help:
Good post GoodyGuy I'm looking forward to seeing what some of the other folks add to this thread , should be some funny reading coming up . :laughing7:

It was a 2 hour special and the robots were only the tip of what was discussed.
There were some real eye openers discussed that made perfect sense. Such as the perfect storm of events that are converging that man before us have never had to face. Will be rebroadcast tonite at 1:00am in my area.

dirt doctor

Aug 31, 2006
California Bay Area
Thanks Goody , that means it will be on in my area soon . I'm going to watch for it . The History Channel has had some pretty incredible stuff lately . ! recently enjoyed the program about some recently found lost books of the Bible :read2: . :thumbsup:

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
I think they are playing with fire. Scientists are trying to go far beyond where mankind is supposed to go. It's
like they are trying to surpass the powers of god. I don't think He will ever allow it to go that far.
This is only own personal opinion, but I firmly believe it.
Ray

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw part of that on the TV. Some of what they said made sense, particularly about water. I saw the robots. I think they already have something pretty close to that in Japan. I would buy one, but I don't date that much anymore since I'm married. Instead of dancing around and lookin good, I would prefer that they would be able to get a job and sign their check over to me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread