What's new

Prospecting Minnesota

mattfink

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2012
Messages
303
Reaction score
62
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cottage Grove, MN
Detector(s) used
minelab equinox 800
Minelab excalibur ii
Whites surfmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My equipment for prospecting here in minnesota.....
prospecting equipment.webp
 
pixie dust

Is it really worth it in Minnesota?

Wow such negativity....probably not worth it but ya get outdoors and see beautiful places its about the adventure......no different than metal detecting and finding nails and clad coins....
 
gold.gif
Lookin' good mattfink!
 
Wow such negativity....probably not worth it but ya get outdoors and see beautiful places its about the adventure......no different than metal detecting and finding nails and clad coins....

oh quit whining. It was a question. I have no idea if there are gold deposits in Mn
 
I'd love to find me some pixie dust, some people just don't get it. If you ever need a digging partner let me know.
 
I find it worth it. Especially since my friends think I'm nuts saying there is gold here in MN. When you find it, you get to decide for yourself. =] I just got a shovel like yours matt, I went to ace and theirs were loose and a little steep for that fact. went to home depot and they had a 10 dollar one that's sturdy. I used a hand shovel but kept cutting my knuckles and getting irritated. I'm glad I upgraded. They also had a pick I was drooling over. Turns out I'm left handed with a pick and hockey stick but right handed for writing! :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom