Bronze Member
Jul 22, 2014
Port Perry, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Minelab 800,
Fisher CZ21, F75SE, Gold Bug 2.9 & Minelab GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Let me share an excellent link, that I should keep secret because it is so good and I want the opportunity for prizes to myself. There is a weekly internet radio show and so far all of the guests in the lineup has been outstanding, plus they typically have a give away for one lucky live listener. There is an archive of shows too.

Goldprospectorsspaceradio:Gold Prospecting Talk Show

Last week's guest was D'Arcy Cooper. The give away was a nugget. If you don't know D'Arcy and want to see some great hand mining/prospecting videos from BC Canada, look him up on Youtube either under his name or "Miner or Bust".

Warning - for anybody who follows the above advise, be prepared to be busy until spring. For those who can make the live show, good luck with the give away...

Upvote 0

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is a good show and they take call ins so I talked with D'arcy for a while myself last week on the program. I'm still waiting for the final confirmation but I will be their guest on March 1st :evil6:

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

meMiner

Bronze Member
Jul 22, 2014
Port Perry, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Minelab 800,
Fisher CZ21, F75SE, Gold Bug 2.9 & Minelab GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very cool! But Feb 1 has come and gone, unless we have to wait a year to hear you.

Canuck

Aug 2, 2012
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Fisher gold bug pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Let me share an excellent link, that I should keep secret because it is so good and I want the opportunity for prizes to myself. There is a weekly internet radio show and so far all of the guests in the lineup has been outstanding, plus they typically have a give away for one lucky live listener. There is an archive of shows too.

Goldprospectorsspaceradio:Gold Prospecting Talk Show

Last week's guest was D'Arcy Cooper. The give away was a nugget. If you don't know D'Arcy and want to see some great hand mining/prospecting videos from BC Canada, look him up on Youtube either under his name or "Miner or Bust".

Warning - for anybody who follows the above advise, be prepared to be busy until spring. For those who can make the live show, good luck with the give away...

I planned on listening to the show but I got caught up doing stuff around the house and missed it. I really enjoy watching Darcy's videos. Here's a link to his latest one.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AbqAxcYNdwA&list=UUBBF1PAuX5OatmeJyzg2sTA

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I try to listen weekly. I won a 2lb bag of material from Dirthogg around the first of Jan. Good dirt! Pulled 1.66 grams from it!

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks for the link!

Nicely done.

All the best,

Lanny

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread