What's new

Psychic Gold Hunt show

S IL THer

Full Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2009
Messages
150
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
S. Illinois
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, DFX, Coinmaster Pro,White's Eagle II SL, White's 6DB
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just no place else to post where it will be checked timely===on national geographic channel tonight at 8pm cst Psychic Gold Hunt===don't know what it will be since it is new---
 
Re: not exactly

Thanks, got to see how that works.. Maybe I don't need my MD....
 
Re: not exactly

...I feel that I am close to the gold...yes, my senses tell me that I am very close...it is drawing me to the left...now, it is saying look down...OMG, there it is on my left hand, ring finger!! Amazing! Maybe I should be on that show!!

{Okay, just kidding. I'm not married! ;D }
 
Re: not exactly

wow!! that was soooooooooooo bad, i'm surprised that Brad Meltzer didn't host it. stupid stupid stupid
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom