What's new

Pulled Gucci From The Lake!

oldmxrat

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2020
Messages
10,869
Reaction score
47,405
Golden Thread
1
Location
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another great day water hunting with plenty of targets. Always nice to have a five ring day!

IMG_1871.webp

IMG_1873.webp


These are all junkers:
IMG_1874.webp


This one really had me going for a few seconds. It rang up like a pull tab and when I looked in the scoop and saw that color...then I noticed the split-band. That's why it rang up low. 😕
IMG_1875.webp


This earring is marked 925:
IMG_1883.webp


Got a vintage Ferrari!
IMG_1878.webp
IMG_1879.webp


This was a first for me! I was chasing some little piece of foil or something and this popped up in the scoop.
IMG_1882.webp


Some sort of fitness tracker device:
IMG_1880.webp
IMG_1881.webp


Pulled this from one foot of water in the kiddie swimming area!
IMG_1884.webp


Great fun, will be going again soon!
 
Upvote 19
Another great day water hunting with plenty of targets. Always nice to have a five ring day!

View attachment 2261000
View attachment 2261001

These are all junkers:
View attachment 2261002

This one really had me going for a few seconds. It rang up like a pull tab and when I looked in the scoop and saw that color...then I noticed the split-band. That's why it rang up low. 😕
View attachment 2261003

This earring is marked 925:
View attachment 2261006

Got a vintage Ferrari!
View attachment 2261007View attachment 2261008

This was a first for me! I was chasing some little piece of foil or something and this popped up in the scoop.
View attachment 2261009

Some sort of fitness tracker device:
View attachment 2261010View attachment 2261011

Pulled this from one foot of water in the kiddie swimming area!
View attachment 2261012

Great fun, will be going again soon!
You are Amazing!!!!!
Congratulations on your beautiful hunt
Fantastic work and wishing you continued success my friend !!!!
 
A great bunch of finds - congrats ! :hello2:
Good job getting that Hook out of the area - you probably saved someone a trip to the Emergency Room !
 
Another great day water hunting with plenty of targets. Always nice to have a five ring day!

View attachment 2261000
View attachment 2261001

These are all junkers:
View attachment 2261002

This one really had me going for a few seconds. It rang up like a pull tab and when I looked in the scoop and saw that color...then I noticed the split-band. That's why it rang up low. 😕
View attachment 2261003

This earring is marked 925:
View attachment 2261006

Got a vintage Ferrari!
View attachment 2261007View attachment 2261008

This was a first for me! I was chasing some little piece of foil or something and this popped up in the scoop.
View attachment 2261009

Some sort of fitness tracker device:
View attachment 2261010View attachment 2261011

Pulled this from one foot of water in the kiddie swimming area!
View attachment 2261012

Great fun, will be going again soon!
All nice finds. Love the earring and marble! Congratulations!
 
Looks like someone had some detecting fun?!
Congrats @oldmxrat . WTG
 
Another great day water hunting with plenty of targets. Always nice to have a five ring day!

View attachment 2261000
View attachment 2261001

These are all junkers:
View attachment 2261002

This one really had me going for a few seconds. It rang up like a pull tab and when I looked in the scoop and saw that color...then I noticed the split-band. That's why it rang up low. 😕
View attachment 2261003

This earring is marked 925:
View attachment 2261006

Got a vintage Ferrari!
View attachment 2261007View attachment 2261008

This was a first for me! I was chasing some little piece of foil or something and this popped up in the scoop.
View attachment 2261009

Some sort of fitness tracker device:
View attachment 2261010View attachment 2261011

Pulled this from one foot of water in the kiddie swimming area!
View attachment 2261012

Great fun, will be going again soon!
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom