pulltab city

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
This morning was not so great huntingwise. It was pulltab city this morning. Still - a great morning to hunt but the only thing I got this morning was a handful - a SMALL handful of change. Funny thing..... notice the fingernail.... that was in my scoop along with a dime. You never know what you are going to pull up! I got a tire pressure gauge too but the guts was out of it and a small piece of a cheap chain (probably from a necklace of some kind). My total for this morning... $1.53

0513101.jpg

0513102.jpg

I hope your day is as good or better. :wink:

Upvote 0

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2009
Far, Far Away
Thanks for sharing your morning finds. Why, oh why did someone have to come up with bright idea of putting pull tabs on beverage cans? And even when they redesigned them so that they stayed attached to the cans, people without anything better to do break them off...go figure. :icon_scratch:

ziphius

Oct 17, 2007
San Diego
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab E-Trac, Whites Surf PI Dual Field
Hey, at least you got some of the "old style" pulltabs. Means you were working the right kind of spots... gold potential is there.

TheTreasureAddict

Mar 14, 2007
FLOR DI DA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, EXCALIBUR 1000, EXPLORER SE, E-TRAC, GTI 2500, V3, PI PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Mum,

Trust me thats not pulltab city! LOL! Check the chain maybe heavy tarnished silver, I can tell from here but it is black! Good work!

CB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread