What's new

pulltab city

mumszie

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spring Hill, Florida
This morning was not so great huntingwise. It was pulltab city this morning. Still - a great morning to hunt but the only thing I got this morning was a handful - a SMALL handful of change. Funny thing..... notice the fingernail.... that was in my scoop along with a dime. You never know what you are going to pull up! I got a tire pressure gauge too but the guts was out of it and a small piece of a cheap chain (probably from a necklace of some kind). My total for this morning... $1.53

0513101.jpg


0513102.jpg

I hope your day is as good or better. :wink:
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for sharing your morning finds. Why, oh why did someone have to come up with bright idea of putting pull tabs on beverage cans? And even when they redesigned them so that they stayed attached to the cans, people without anything better to do break them off...go figure. :icon_scratch:
 
Hey, at least you got some of the "old style" pulltabs. Means you were working the right kind of spots... gold potential is there.
 
Hey Mum,

Trust me thats not pulltab city! LOL! Check the chain maybe heavy tarnished silver, I can tell from here but it is black! Good work!

CB
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom