Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose....."Dis is Hanz and dis is Franz and we here to pump you up" recall the Arnold Swazennnger joke as he took turns pointing to each of his massive biceps! Well this bouy will have none of that and will use this eyeball find instead!
sfghsghsghsh.jpg

With this inflating my ego I continued on Quota Field hitting a nice 1963 dime and a slew of keys as I dodged a dog chasing a ball, soccer players chasing a ball, an overhead buzz bomber from a remote controlled airplane and a golf egg whacker tearing up the field. Lord love a duck and they worry about the holes we dig........at least we fill them in. Enough was enough and I was going to enjoy my Friday dig before I headed out for night shift so I went where no fool be on that day..........aquatic where I had peace and solitude. Did rescue my hero who by the way started the oldest independent brewery in Canada....Alexander Keith and as the slogan says..."Those that like it. Like it a lot."
ghtjeghjhj.jpg

gjklglglgk.jpg

Anyway quota was achieved and included my hero, a golf egg, pump,2 earings, 2 keys 1963 dime,love beads and and 56 coins @ $6.81
swhwhwhtw.jpg

Upvote 0

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice finds. Like that pump. HH.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread