V Vance in AK Hero Member Joined Feb 15, 2010 Messages 592 Reaction score 594 Golden Thread 0 Location Kenai, Alaska Detector(s) used Fisher GB II. Whites GM II. Apr 19, 2023 Thread Owner #1 These two pumps.. the one on the right has a larger body, and the inlets are the same size. But it also has a smaller outlet (1.25 vs 1.5?). I assume the one on the left is a higher volume pump? Attachments 20230418_191138.webp 2.1 MB · Views: 135
These two pumps.. the one on the right has a larger body, and the inlets are the same size. But it also has a smaller outlet (1.25 vs 1.5?). I assume the one on the left is a higher volume pump?
R russau Gold Member Joined May 29, 2005 Messages 9,491 Reaction score 10,771 Golden Thread 0 Location St. Louis, missouri Apr 21, 2023 #2 I would also assume your correct while not seeing the impellor size.