My apologies, I thought I was out of items but forgot about these.
What I know: These are lenticular cards (they change pictures with movement) from the 80's Puppet Master movie. I was told by someone who owned a video store that these were extremely rare to have, especially a whole set and were never given out to the public as a promotion. Since this, I have not found anything on them or know what they may be worth.
Thank you for any help on these.
Paul
What I know: These are lenticular cards (they change pictures with movement) from the 80's Puppet Master movie. I was told by someone who owned a video store that these were extremely rare to have, especially a whole set and were never given out to the public as a promotion. Since this, I have not found anything on them or know what they may be worth.
Thank you for any help on these.
Paul
You may want to tell your husband to see this...









