What's new

Quality not quanity

USMCLion

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
94
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Been a while since I've posted. Not much to post really, a bunch of boxes with 0,1, or 2 40ers. Got 4 boxes today and the first three were more of the same 2 40ers out of 3 boxes. The 4th was much better. Got a 64, 2 Bens, 1946-s WL and a 1902 Barber(my first in the wild) and 5 40ers. The Barber sure makes all those skunks much easier to live with. I have a new camera coming in next week, I'll try to figure it out and get some pics up then. Thanks for reading and H/H..... Ryan
 
Upvote 0
Sweet finds! Especially the barber. 8)

Red
 
Well congrats on your first Barber Lion!!! Can't wait to see the picture.

I agree...the Barber makes up for the skunk boxes. Again...Kudos!

WAAHOOOOOOO
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom