What's new

Quart owl-head double....and other finds

the_mad_cladder

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2015
Messages
848
Reaction score
2,381
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with all the coils, MI-6 pinpointer, Ace350 and Garrett pro pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Been a while so here are some finds since last time. I don't think I posted any of these before... my buddy and I were hunting a field that we have absolutely pounded and still find stuff. I found 2 nice quartz points in the last 2 years... Then I found 2 nice quarts points within 2 min. Best day in a while. Waiting for the ground to dry and we are gonna go over everything again. Finally got rain after a long drought. IMG_20160530_144841.webpIMG_20161127_152533.webpIMG_20161102_121829.webpIMG_20161028_190148.webpIMG_20161102_121818.webpIMG_20160825_200828.webpIMG_20160902_221738.webp
 
Upvote 0
Man, I don't know where it is you people live! Every time it rains artifacts pop out of the ground.


Great finds! Good luck on the next hunt.
 
We finally got rain to and they say more next week. The creek rose quite a bit and more rain will flood it. Glad you found the time to go and have a look. If its a good place like you say things will pop for years to come. Is it a field where they grow crops and what state? Nice finds
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom