What's new

Quattro??

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2011
Messages
1,354
Reaction score
226
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
For any of you folks that have used Quattro's, do you ever get the feeling your missing targets because the response time is so slow? SOmetimes it feels like it takes 8 seconds for the threshold to come back after I sweep over a target.
 
That was the major complaint against it...... I recently picked up a used Safari which is actually an updated version of the Quattro, it has a faster processor and the response time from threshold is a lot faster... I can sweep gold and silver targets laid on the ground in a row and it responds to each quickly....
 
Hmmm...I've been looking at some other detectors too recently but I'm not sure what to get. I love the interface of the Fisher F5 but something tells me it doesn't get much depth...also looking at the Teknetics Omega.
 
You already know the Quattro, if it was me I would consider the Safari, menu is almost identical......There is one used on the for sale board for a great price.....I am sure Neil will vouch for it, he is selling it for a friend and Neil has been here for a long time and can be trusted....
 
Treasure_Hunter said:
You already know the Quattro, if it was me I would consider the Safari, menu is almost identical......There is one used on the for sale board for a great price.....I am sure Neil will vouch for it, he is selling it for a friend and Neil has been here for a long time and can be trusted....
Yes he is trusted.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom