What's new

Queen Mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spring Hill, Florida
Boy, I was ready this morning! I had my camera and was just waiting for Big Boy to come by. He did.... out came my camera. I turned it on and............... it said "clean card contact with dry cloth" Wait.... Big Boy.... give me a minute! I turned the camera off and back on and.... it still said "clean card contact with dry cloth"! Well I don't know about you but when I am chest to neck deep in water there isn't a whole lot of DRY cloth available! Big Boy left. **sigh** RATS I moved into shallow water and opened my camera, took out the card and used the collar of my t-shirt to wipe the card contact. Put the card back in the camera and turned it on...... Yes, it works! OK now if Big Boy would just come back by. He did but he stayed too far away this time. **sigh** Well I did try!

This morning I didn't find a lot but I did find a leather bracelet with some metal on it and another "Gerber" knife. The knife is worth about 12 dollars. Not to mention all the bobby pins, hair ties (the ones that have a metal piece on them) and lots of bread ties.

KnifenBracelet061411.jpg

I am crowning myself QUEEN of the bread ties and bobbypins because I sure am getting good at finding those! :wink:
 
Upvote 0
All hail To The Queen! (Mumszie of course)
 
Hang in there, Mumszie...pretty soon you will be "Queen of the Gold"! :headbang:

L
 
Yes, those PI machines sure love bobby pins. :laughing7: I may have found more bobby pins with my first Dual Field hunt than I did with the prior 18 months worth of hunting with my Excalibur. I had no idea they were so prevalent on beaches.
 
Agreed. They're plentiful.
 
Do they have a school or class on how to use this DF? I need one on one training! LOL LOL LOL LOL ::)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom