Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Weather. Mixed bag today. Just overcast when I left my abode. Quota was on my mind. Cannot recall the last time I hit my stride. Stopped at as few different places amassing 44 coins. Changed venue by going mountain goating in the woods. This time of year is not a good time to be in the woods. Bambi slayers inherent the wood lands save for within the Halifax Regional Municipality By this time it was raining at a good pace. Wanted one old silver before I finished off the "Q". What was nearly finished was I as planted my face in the pine needles after slipping off a wet rock. Pride was not the issue as falls do happen but in the process of this one Zen Guru sustained an injury. Not fatal by any means just cosmetic. Dug a few more coins including this "whatever it is" and came up short for the "Q." Whatz a bouy to do. Be safe all!
fa1.jpg fa2.jpg fa3.jpg

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Weather. Mixed bag today. Just overcast when I left my abode. Quota was on my mind. Cannot recall the last time I hit my stride. Stopped at as few different places amassing 44 coins. Changed venue by going mountain goating in the woods. This time of year is not a good time to be in the woods. Bambi slayers inherent the wood lands save for within the Halifax Regional Municipality By this time it was raining at a good pace. Wanted one old silver before I finished off the "Q". What was nearly finished was I as planted my face in the pine needles after slipping off a wet rock. Pride was not the issue as falls do happen but in the process of this one Zen Guru sustained an injury. Not fatal by any means just cosmetic. Dug a few more coins including this "whatever it is" and came up short for the "Q." Whatz a bouy to do. Be safe all!
View attachment 1992473 View attachment 1992474 View attachment 1992475
Nice finds and another good story.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the old truck. Glad you weren't hurt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread