What's new

QUESTION ABOUT F2 11" DD COIL

Cladder

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2009
Messages
32
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Richmond, Va.
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, minelab xterra 70
QUESTION ABOUT F2 11" DD COIL

I was looking up info on the 11" dd coils for the F2. I've read that it will give you a better depth, and i found one online that was priced at 149.00. Is that a good price for the coil, and is it worth the extra money?
 
Re: QUESTION ABOUT F2 11" DD COIL

That is the regular going price for that coil. I wouldn't bother putting it on a F2, as that is an entry level unit. Like putting racing stripes on a Honda. It will however increase your depth a might more, but a ground balance would also do so a lot more. Course that costs more too. Depends on what you want out of the hobby. I say go for it.........You can always us that coil on a upgraded Fisher if you decide to get a better one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom