What's new

Question about posting a wanted ad

Djockers

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am looking to post a wanted ad for any jacob jockers bottles that anyone is interested in selling. Am I allowed to do that in this forum or is that something to post in another forum?

Thanks in advance.
 
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Djockers! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

tn_teacher.gif
2nd - Due to some problems back in 2014 - it was decided that you had to be a TreasureNet Charter Member to post want ads, sell stuff, etc.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom