What's new

Question. App?

Shawnboylk

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2018
Messages
292
Reaction score
709
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wilmington nc
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I noticed on my new phone I can’t find this app anymore is there not a app any longer ? Sorry I know not on topic just wanting to know. If there’s not Ima keep my old phone so I have it
 
I noticed on my new phone I can’t find this app anymore is there not a app any longer ? Sorry I know not on topic just wanting to know. If there’s not Ima keep my old phone so I have it
I never got the app... wish I did though cause I can't find it either. I think they took it down.
 
Upvote 0
You can download the Tapatalk app and link to Treasurenet, that's what I do. The TNet app doesn't work anymore
 
Upvote 0
I’m still using it. But now I know to not upgrade my phone anytime soon
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom