What's new

Question for Tejon Owners

Smudge

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2010
Messages
1,532
Reaction score
44
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Which coil do you use primarily on your Tejon? The stock coil or a different one?
 
I only have the stock coil on mine and if I would get a different one it would be a sniper. The stock is almost to deep for me anyway.
 
Have been using the stock coil with much success. But am going to invest in the 12x10 widescan soon. Mostly to deal with mineralization issues when hunting in all metal. The ground changes frequently in many places I hunt. I'm hoping the bigger coil with DD windings will reduce some of this issue. Also, to get a bit deeper when the brush hampers my ability to get the coil to the ground. And lastly the stock coil in all metal is very sensitive to wee tiny pieces of metal. I'm hoping the bigger coil is not so sensitive.

-Swartzie
 
The stock coil is an excellent coil and the only other needed is the 5.75. The stock coil is amazing as is! :thumbsup:
 
I use the stock coil on mine.
Dan
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom