SilverStrike
Greenie
Question on a couple of foreign coins and finally got a "Dream Bag" !! PICS
Does a 1970 or 1971 5 Francs have any silver in it? Looks Silver on the edge, sounds like silver as well. If not what is the value? Also I have about 5 -71' to 75 Un Peso, any silver in those?
I finally got to buy a bag from the banks coin machine, took some convincing, but man that is the way to go. Turns out it took the bank 6 months to fill it. 200 silver coins plus the 8 foreign coins out of 1000.00 dollar bag!!!!
Break down
180 40%
20 90%
Thanx

Does a 1970 or 1971 5 Francs have any silver in it? Looks Silver on the edge, sounds like silver as well. If not what is the value? Also I have about 5 -71' to 75 Un Peso, any silver in those?
I finally got to buy a bag from the banks coin machine, took some convincing, but man that is the way to go. Turns out it took the bank 6 months to fill it. 200 silver coins plus the 8 foreign coins out of 1000.00 dollar bag!!!!
Break down
180 40%
20 90%
Thanx
Upvote
0

unless there is a silver version.
.. Changed title.. 







