What's new

Question on Bounty Hunter Treasure Hunter

maltaking86

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 30, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
east windsor ct.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Treasure Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Going down to Grand Cayman and bring my metal detector which is a Bounty Hunter Treasure Hunter. I am curious as to wether I can use this on wet sand or in water a little? Thanks for any posts.
 
pennsylvania.gif
1st - I noticed this is your very first post. So, welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
2nd - You didn't mention your state (or country) - but you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).
metal_detector.gif
3rd - Until a member replies - you might consider browsing Forum > Metal Detecting Forum > Brands > Bounty Hunter about specifics on your MD...
 
Going down to Grand Cayman and bring my metal detector which is a Bounty Hunter Treasure Hunter. I am curious as to wether I can use this on wet sand or in water a little? Thanks for any posts.


welcome to TN...

It is a single freq detector, you will have a hard time using it on wet salt sand or in the salt water due to salt minerals, it will constantly be giving you false signals thinking there is metal everywhere.

You can turn your sensitivity way down or just stay in the dry sand where high tide doesn't reach.



Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
Welcome.Have fun and good luck in grand cayman.
 
Happy hunting and welcome to the forum!
 
Thanks for all the replies.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom