D diggerranger Sr. Member Joined Mar 4, 2016 Messages 393 Reaction score 862 Golden Thread 0 Location VA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 28, 2020 #1 I found this brass at a old colonial site today. At first I thought it was a furniture part but then I noticed the fabric/string on the bottom. I have also found civil war stuff at the site. Any ideas? Thank You
I found this brass at a old colonial site today. At first I thought it was a furniture part but then I noticed the fabric/string on the bottom. I have also found civil war stuff at the site. Any ideas? Thank You
F flinthunter Hero Member Joined Jan 3, 2011 Messages 903 Reaction score 1,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois Detector(s) used E-Trac, V3i, DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 28, 2020 #2 Just a WAG. Maybe an ox knob. I am sure someone will chime in with the correct answer. Upvote 0