D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 5, 2018 Thread Owner #1 Wondering if the mib on the left is a 'smooshed' up version of the Pelt on the right; or if it is simply a 'smooshed' up cat eye? Attachments IMG_9382.webp 1.3 MB · Views: 88 IMG_9383.webp 1.4 MB · Views: 96 IMG_9384.webp 1.3 MB · Views: 87
Wondering if the mib on the left is a 'smooshed' up version of the Pelt on the right; or if it is simply a 'smooshed' up cat eye?
OZARKS Banned Joined Sep 16, 2013 Messages 290 Reaction score 450 Golden Thread 0 Location USA Detector(s) used CTX 3030, AT PRO, Fisher F44,F2, F5, E-trac Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 5, 2018 #2 I don't know much about that actual marble, but I DO have a couple of marbles that are not symmetric, of course they are very old so I've always assumed that's just how they were...
I don't know much about that actual marble, but I DO have a couple of marbles that are not symmetric, of course they are very old so I've always assumed that's just how they were...
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Feb 5, 2018 #3 I think they're probably both unusual pelts.