scepter1
Sr. Member
- Joined
- May 17, 2011
- Messages
- 361
- Reaction score
- 525
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Western Washington
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Question on the long flake scar that resembles a 'flute'
Question on the long flake scar that resembles a 'flute'. I haven't seen any of these long flake scars running to/through the base/stem. It suggested to me that they were common (?), and it might have been the first part of the knapping - but it looks to me like the last part ? (I had posted this point a couple of weeks ago Couple of Jaspers )
Question on the long flake scar that resembles a 'flute'. I haven't seen any of these long flake scars running to/through the base/stem. It suggested to me that they were common (?), and it might have been the first part of the knapping - but it looks to me like the last part ? (I had posted this point a couple of weeks ago Couple of Jaspers )
Attachments
Upvote
0







