What's new

Question on tokens!

Rugger

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2011
Messages
67
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0

Any one out there know of liberty bell tokens
I have one and its a ten liberty bell ,copper and has a hole in the center
Thks Rugger
 
Pictures would help a lot. It's hard to know what exactly you are trying to describe. Is a token, a commemorative item, charm, or what?
 
I know a pic would help.
I will setup the camera this afternoon.
 
Ask over in the Tokens forum. They will give you a link for tokens cataloged in your area, and they might tell you what it is, too.
 
No dates on it but looks about the size of a dime with a hole punch in the middle
and ten liberty bells stamped on the inner circumference.. Made out of copper and is quit old not a new token.
Will post a pic when i find it somewhere in the house.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom