What's new

QUESTION : What Do You Guys Think about That New Show Diggers ???

BARKER

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2011
Messages
2,217
Reaction score
1,805
Golden Thread
0
Location
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have heard a "lot" of things about it. Mostly "NEGATIVE." Me, I don't want tyo see some idiots portraying tHis hobby / profession in a bad way. Hence I'm open here ok. I await your replies. PEACE:RONB ???
 
A lot of threads about this already they have been moved to
TreasureNet Forum (tm) > Our Community > My Favorites > TV Shows
 
It would be a lot better if they focused on the history instead of the over inflated monetary values they place on the finds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom