What's new

Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter lost hunter
  • Start date Start date
L

lost hunter

Guest
Wife asked. Do you really think your going to Find a treasure
Nope I already found it when I found you
Well then why do you need a new detector
Looking for a place to re-bury it

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Momma gonna smack the taste plum outta yo mouth.:tongue3:
 
You already have over 15 purses, why do you need another purse?"
 
You will look cute with those new pumps your gonna b buyin !
 
Treasure_Hunter said:
You already have over 15 purses, why do you need another purse?"

15 I threw that many away she never missed. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Wife asked. Do you really think your going to Find a treasure
Nope I already found it when I found you
Well then why do you need a new detector
Looking for a place to re-bury it

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

I have a feeling you didn't get anywhere that night and slept on the couch with the dog. :occasion14:
 
MrSchulz said:
I have a feeling you didn't get anywhere that night and slept on the couch with the dog. :occasion14:

She has a good sense of humor I just don't why my food taste like antifreeze Lol

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom