T trashman Jr. Member Joined Jun 6, 2014 Messages 28 Reaction score 35 Golden Thread 0 Location edgewater Detector(s) used bountyhunter trk4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 17, 2014 #1 hi, has anyone hunted the beachs in key west,trip planned for sept.any thoughts appreaciated, thanks Upvote 0
Diggin-N-Dumps Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Sep 9, 2009 Messages 6,108 Reaction score 3,817 Golden Thread 0 Location Fort Worth,Texas Detector(s) used CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 17, 2014 #2 Theres beaches in Key west?..lol I remember last time i went there, I think there were just a small handful of beaches, We went to one by a Navy base, and i saw a guy hunting it before, not too far from the Most Southern Point thingy
Theres beaches in Key west?..lol I remember last time i went there, I think there were just a small handful of beaches, We went to one by a Navy base, and i saw a guy hunting it before, not too far from the Most Southern Point thingy