What's new

Question

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,259
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are people losing all their marbles or am i losing mine? :dontknow:
 
I find an average of about 6 marbles a year. All of them are glass. If you start finding Clay Marbles, you know the area that you're detecting, has some nice age. Now if this post is actually about something else, then I didn't get it. Probably because I've lost a few too many marbles.
 
I find an average of about 6 marbles a year. All of them are glass. If you start finding Clay Marbles, you know the area that you're detecting, has some nice age. Now if this post is actually about something else, then I didn't get it. Probably because I've lost a few too many marbles.
me2
 
I am losing my marbles also. The election will cause that. Now just WAIT for the election aftermath.....oh, joy, what fun it shall be.
 
I am with you on that smokeythecat, my thoughts exactly. I am going to try not to get political here though lol.

Last marble I found was in 2013!
 
I actually don't think I've ever dug a marble. There is a dark blue small one embedded in the dirt outside my dentist's office, but it's DIRTY and I didn't want to pick it up, then go inside, etc.
 
I might not have lost all my marbles, but the hole in the bag get's a little bigger every day. :thumbsup:
 
I can't lose what I never had...........thank goodness for the one a month that have found me!! :laughing7:
 
I always find it amazing to dig marbles when I get a signal on the detector. It's like, if I can find these randomly in holes like this, how many must be spread across the yards and parks of the country? Just dug a little yellow one a couple days ago.
 
my wife says its a sign of what she wont say :dontknow:
 
just call me Tootles, Lost mine a long time ago
 
I actually don't think I've ever dug a marble. There is a dark blue small one embedded in the dirt outside my dentist's office, but it's DIRTY and I didn't want to pick it up, then go inside, etc.

Aww......... Pick it up on the way out? Oh crud there I go doing things all back azzwards again. Some prefer calling it thinking outside the box. :tongue3::laughing7:
 
Here are 3 clay ones that were in a Confederate fire pit I found last year.

DSCN2644.webpDSCN2651.webp
 
found more yesterday
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom