What's new

question

Jon Stewart

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2011
Messages
1,039
Reaction score
947
Golden Thread
0
I just received a Brute magnet. The rope has a carabiner attached to one end. Does the carabiner clamp on to the eye bolt on the magnet?
 
Some have used it to hook to the magnet and others use it to hook a belt loop, so u dont loose ur rope overboard. I prefer to use the proper knot to attach the rope to the magnet along with lock tight on the threads. there are videos showing the knot for this hookup. I like to keep things like the carabiner and snaps away from the magnet.
 
It is a snag hazard to put it on the eyehook. It could get caught around something. It is meant to go on your belt loop.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom