What's new

Question

USMCLion

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
94
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
I got another box today, not too good on Silver 3 40ers and one 64. It did have about 40 NIFC 2006 P&D's in it though. They are all what I'd consider BU. Are these worth any sort of premium. Is it worth tying up $20 to keep them.
 
Upvote 0
For me, I would keep them, preserve them and pass them along to the next generations if you can afford the $20.

As for a premium today......not much of one.
 
Thanks LJ, I will probably keep them. Who knows what they'll be worth when my kids are 50.
 
I save all NIFC in hopes of using them to boost the interest of some YN. I figure if I can help a YN fill a hole in a kennedy book, it might get them more interested in coin collecting.
 
hello,, i know what you mean, an uncommon coin and the desision to keep or let out in the wild. after one crazy box with 128 NIFC coins in it i decided to take a coin tube with each dated for the NIFC's and once that year/mintmark gets full, thats it. it would kill my crh'ing budget otherwise. take care and hh.
 
I would definitely keep them if they are in BU condition. In 2006 the mint was selling sets of 40 coins (two rolls of 20, one P and one D) for $35.00. Although I do not sell things on Ebay, I would think that now or down the road you could get at least the original asking price the mint offered them at.

Jim
 
I kept up to 20 of each year but got rid of the rest. I ran across
a bunch of them.

Hey LJ, switch back to the other avatar. Yanno,it could be bad luck
to change it!!!!! :wink:
 
I think LJ is working on a video for her next avatar. Cheers, Jim
 
coolpix9 said:
I think LJ is working on a video for her next avatar. Cheers, Jim

Oh yeah, I am just trying to get this pole stabilized first......ha!




J/K!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom