Questions about "After Market Covers"

Opie

Aug 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
So I'm new to the V3i not new to detecting. My question: I've seen a few video's out there of V3i user's with some box pouch cover for the unit. White's does not sell this, neither do most internet places I've checked. Anyone have any ideas? I'm told to just use electrical tape to cover the speaker holes, is there no after market items for this?
(I've seen the face covers but no box covers)
Thanks
Opie

The Thesaurus are the best I've seen and use a round white's sticker to cover the speaker holes. HH

Thanks for all the info Wingmaster!! much appreciated !!

I just received a set that I bought on ebay from the Ukraine. I am very pleased with what I got. It was a 3 piece set. One for the control box, one for the handgrip and one for the screen. They were all Velcro fasteners also. Like I said, well pleased.

I found a seller on FeeBay last year that made them here in the USA. I bought the black colored material for both my DFX and V3i, fantastic product (control box, screen and hand grip were included).

GL & HH

I'll second the Thesaurus recommendation, it's what I've been using for a number of years. That said, they can be a bit pricey, particularly depending upon the make of the detector your getting it for and once you factor in the shipping costs. As an example it's roughly $64.00 U.S. for a Whites V3i

They are the best made though, you might pay for them but they are the best made I've seen. HH

Bought the ones from England live the box cover but the one for the screen sucks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back