What's new

questions about garrett AT Pro

jjg70

Full Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2010
Messages
167
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250. Garrett AT Pro
I'm looking for some advice on the new Garrett AT pro, im normally a land hunter with my Ace 250, but going to florida to search dry and wet sand on beaches and wondering what everyone thought about the Garrett AT Pro being used, I dont want a dedicated water detector, thought this might be good for land or wet sand.
Thanks for your help
 
Upvote 0
Patrol said:
Just received a Garrett AT Pro a few days ago. I took it out to dry land places where I thought I have hunted out everthing of value, but, it was like I was never there before. Much deeper than the Ace 250 would go (I hate digging too) and was more responsive. I can't wait to get it to the beach. I have had decent luck with the Ace 250 on the beach if I notch out foil and turn down the sensitivity a couple of notches. I feel the AT Pro will be a much deeper machine (I still hate digging). So far I feel that I have made a good choice. I will let you knw how it does as soon as the Canadians close the freezer door!
just goes to show you that that the ace 2fiddy is junk...
 
liftloop said:
Patrol said:
Just received a Garrett AT Pro a few days ago. I took it out to dry land places where I thought I have hunted out everthing of value, but, it was like I was never there before. Much deeper than the Ace 250 would go (I hate digging too) and was more responsive. I can't wait to get it to the beach. I have had decent luck with the Ace 250 on the beach if I notch out foil and turn down the sensitivity a couple of notches. I feel the AT Pro will be a much deeper machine (I still hate digging). So far I feel that I have made a good choice. I will let you knw how it does as soon as the Canadians close the freezer door!
just goes to show you that that the ace 2fiddy is junk...
If you never used a Ace 250, how can you say it is junk when you can't even spell it. They are two different detectors and many enjoy the ACE 250 for the price which is lots lower than the AT PRO which is also designed for the beach too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom