Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250. Garrett AT Pro
Upvote 0

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Patrol said:
Just received a Garrett AT Pro a few days ago. I took it out to dry land places where I thought I have hunted out everthing of value, but, it was like I was never there before. Much deeper than the Ace 250 would go (I hate digging too) and was more responsive. I can't wait to get it to the beach. I have had decent luck with the Ace 250 on the beach if I notch out foil and turn down the sensitivity a couple of notches. I feel the AT Pro will be a much deeper machine (I still hate digging). So far I feel that I have made a good choice. I will let you knw how it does as soon as the Canadians close the freezer door!
just goes to show you that that the ace 2fiddy is junk...

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
liftloop said:
Patrol said:
Just received a Garrett AT Pro a few days ago. I took it out to dry land places where I thought I have hunted out everthing of value, but, it was like I was never there before. Much deeper than the Ace 250 would go (I hate digging too) and was more responsive. I can't wait to get it to the beach. I have had decent luck with the Ace 250 on the beach if I notch out foil and turn down the sensitivity a couple of notches. I feel the AT Pro will be a much deeper machine (I still hate digging). So far I feel that I have made a good choice. I will let you knw how it does as soon as the Canadians close the freezer door!
just goes to show you that that the ace 2fiddy is junk...
If you never used a Ace 250, how can you say it is junk when you can't even spell it. They are two different detectors and many enjoy the ACE 250 for the price which is lots lower than the AT PRO which is also designed for the beach too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions