QUESTIONS CRITICS ARE AFRAID TO ANSWER

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
In response to your question of topic---
This is #32, in the bottom link.
32. [*g.]CA asks False Questions, which are based on premises that are false, so logical answers are literally impossible (Always make them prove their premises). These are known as "interrogatory statements," because they are shrouded in a question, while they covertly make a statement (the false premises). These are posed by very sneaky people who are trying not to be caught in their lies, but when they pose these phony questions, they already are!
CA is an abbreviation for Con Artist.
Your answers are amazing..Could you tell us how you were able to make up a list of answers 3 months ago?..Art

Your irrelevance is merely an attempt to divert attention away from the truth.

The truth is, that the fenix brothers' questions are really just sneaky statements.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE”
Your irrelevance is merely an attempt to divert attention away from the truth.
The question was.. Could you tell us how you were able to make up a list of answers 3 months ago?..Art
I will ask a different Question..Is your “insult” list at http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,387205.0.html
paranormal or pseudoscientific claims.

It is obvious that the lists are self-explanitory. Just read, artie.

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
To me they are just insults to honest treasure hunters..So are they paranormal or pseudoscientific claims?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
To me they are just insults to honest treasure hunters..So are they paranormal or pseudoscientific claims?

The Predictable Pattern of Con Artists is a list of sneaky tricks that scammers do.

Is there one single thing on that list that you feel represents an honest person?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
The Predictable Pattern of Con Artists is a list of sneaky tricks that scammers do.
I don’t know if that is correct..According to you all LRL users are scammers and we know that is false

Is there one single thing on that list that you feel represents an honest person?
I don’t see nothing but that you are targeting Treasure hunters..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
I don’t know if that is correct..According to you all LRL users are scammers and we know that is false

Then your reading is as bad as your grammer. Who's fault is that?

K

Kentucky Kache

EE THr said:
aarthrj3811 said:

Then your reading is as bad as your grammer. Who's fault is that?

If you posted on other threads the way you post here, you'd probably be banned.

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
What some cute little twists, dodges, and excuses. I am sure everyone is impressed.

Posted on: Today at 01:30:35 PM
P

Cross posting ,,, Hmmm again

Not 1 answer. Is it possible that your condition will not allow you to do so?

Man up or shut up. ANSWER the questions

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
What some cute little twists, dodges, and excuses. I am sure everyone is impressed.

Posted on: Today at 01:30:35 PM
P

Cross posting ,,, Hmmm again

Not 1 answer. Is it possible that your condition will not allow you to do so?

Man up or shut up. ANSWER the questions

fenix brothers---Answer: #32 in the bottom link. Can you hear me now? Can you hear me now?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Kentucky Kache said:
If you posted on other threads the way you post here, you'd probably be banned.

And so would you.

I started out being real nice, and just asking questions. But the first time that they couldn't answer one logically, they insulted me instead.

But I went on being polite, and that didn't work. My logical, rational, commen sense questions were answered with insults at every turn.

So I wanted them to see what it is like getting insulted all the time, and I threw a few back at them. Wow, did they ever start whining and crying foul!

Anyone can go back in the threads and see for themselves. It's all documented right here in this forum.

But they just ignore that fact and accuse me of insulting them even when I am simply stating facts, with proof.

Oh well.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
But the first time that they couldn't answer one logically, they insulted me instead.
My logical, rational, commen sense questions were answered with insults at every turn.
It's all documented right here in this forum.

But they just ignore that fact and accuse me of insulting them even when I am simply stating facts, with proof.
I don’t want you to feel insulted again so I will not give you a truthful answer..Art

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
That's some pitiful stuff. And he really believes it. Kind of reminds me of someone else.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
But the first time that they couldn't answer one logically, they insulted me instead.
My logical, rational, commen sense questions were answered with insults at every turn.
It's all documented right here in this forum.

I don’t want you to feel insulted again so I will not give you a truthful answer..Art

Another of the many pure insults you've thrown out today.

-----
ref: Predictable Pattern of Con Artists

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
Well lets see if we can clear up the mystery of some of these posts.

After countless demands and even more meaningless and unimportant questions from the naysayers let's see what they seem afraid to clarify.

1) Since you do not have hours of experience, why do you ask questions that you cannot comprehend the answers?

First of all, this is a loaded question, because it assumes that I cannot comprehend answers, and is thus a covert insult.

I have asked questions like, "Does the device move the pointer by itself." Why would anyone need to have used one to understand the answer to that?

2) When you get an response, why do you object to the answer?

This, too, is a loaded question, because it infers that I object to all answers.

I don't object to all answers. Straightforward answers are fine. But answers like, "You don't understand," aren't real answers.

3) Why do you believe your opinion is all important?

This is also a loaded question, because it states that I believe that my opinions are all important, which is obviously false.

if I have an opinion, I state that it is only an opinion, and not necessarily fact. I have made that perfectly clear where applicable.

4) What gives you the right to call people liars based on your "opinion"?

This is another loaded question, because it states that I call people liars based only on my opinion.

I have stated that "evidence shows that not to be true," and "According to what you posted before, you are now lying, with documented proof in your previous post." Or, if a persons says that I said something which I didn't say, they are thus factually lying, and I will tell them that fact. There is a difference between fact and opinion. Some people on here have tried to say that opinions are facts. and also that facts are only opinions; but not me.

5) Why are you afraid to try the Sho-Nuff experiment or any others presented here?

This is another loaded question because it assumes that I don't do your test because I'm afraid to.

I won't do your test because, firstly it was using coat hangers, which are not LRLs; secondly I don't want to procure an LRL in order to do it; and thirdly I wouldn't bother doing it if I did have an LRL available, because it would be like trying to make a cow fly. They don't work, because if they did, someone would have proven it publically by now, and collected that $25,000.00 reward, and don't even try to push any of those phony excuses off on me because there isn't any reason why many people wouldn't have passed that test by now. In fact, Carl wouldn't even have offered that reward, if they actually had any chance of really working---he would be crazy to. Use some common sense, for cripe's sakes! And I don't mean that as an insult, I just mean use some common sense about that. The excuses are simply rediculous.

6) Why do you not post photos of ANYTHING you have found with any device?

That is a loaded question because it assumes that the facts about the functionality of LRLs depends on something that I do.

The workability of LRLs has nothing to do with me. It's all about them, and the known facts. And all the known facts show that they simply do not work. And all of the insults that you guys come up with will never help them work. It's about the LRL devices, not about me.

7) Why are the same questions asked over and over after a response has been given?

Loaded question again, because it's not true.

When I ask a simple, common sense question, and get a direct straight answer, I don't keep asking it over and over. But when you people keep insisting that something is a certain way, and I ask a question which would expose your statements as false, and you give me a diversion away from my question, I press for an answer to prove that you can't answer it without contradicting your claims. I would rather ask logical questions than throw insults at you. If someone can't answer my common sense questions, without exposing themselves as a liar, whose fault is that?

I could make a guess on the responses to this, but I will refrain.

Are you happy now?

:sign13:

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
You gotta be kidding me. Sorry Prong, compared to this, you did a great job.

EE THr said:
fenixdigger said:
Well lets see if we can clear up the mystery of some of these posts.

After countless demands and even more meaningless and unimportant questions from the naysayers let's see what they seem afraid to clarify.

1) Since you do not have hours of experience, why do you ask questions that you cannot comprehend the answers?

First of all, this is a loaded question, because it assumes that I cannot comprehend answers, and is thus a covert insult.
****There is no assumption, it has been proved by 10,000 post it is a fact, and is not an insult but a proven fact.
I have asked questions like, "Does the device move the pointer by itself." Why would anyone need to have used one to understand the answer to that?

***Twisting the answer***There is no way to answer your question due to the variables. If you were a user you would know that.

2) When you get an response, why do you object to the answer?

This, too, is a loaded question, because it infers that I object to all answers.

I don't object to all answers. Straightforward answers are fine. But answers like, "You don't understand," aren't real answers.

****Most of your questions are worded so that is the only answer possible. If you were a user, you would know that.
3) Why do you believe your opinion is all important?

This is also a loaded question, because it states that I believe that my opinions are all important, which is obviously false.

if I have an opinion, I state that it is only an opinion, and not necessarily fact. I have made that perfectly clear where applicable.

*** With all the demands you make I find this hard to believe.

4) What gives you the right to call people liars based on your "opinion"?

This is another loaded question, because it states that I call people liars based only on my opinion.
**** Sorry Charlie, You call people liars on a regular basis. And it is a fact that you state your opinion and call people liars, when I know they are telling the truth.

I have stated that "evidence shows that not to be true," and "According to what you posted before, you are now lying, with documented proof in your previous post." Or, if a persons says that I said something which I didn't say, they are thus factually lying, and I will tell them that fact. There is a difference between fact and opinion. Some people on here have tried to say that opinions are facts. and also that facts are only opinions; but not me.

***If you believe this, wellll,,,hmmm, ok I guess.

5) Why are you afraid to try the Sho-Nuff experiment or any others presented here?

This is another loaded question because it assumes that I don't do your test because I'm afraid to.

I won't do your test because, firstly it was using coat hangers, which are not LRLs; secondly I don't want to procure an LRL in order to do it; and thirdly I wouldn't bother doing it if I did have an LRL available, because it would be like trying to make a cow fly. They don't work, because if they did, someone would have proven it publically by now, and collected that $25,000.00 reward, and don't even try to push any of those phony excuses off on me because there isn't any reason why many people wouldn't have passed that test by now. In fact, Carl wouldn't even have offered that reward, if they actually had any chance of really working---he would be crazy to. Use some common sense, for cripe's sakes! And I don't mean that as an insult, I just mean use some common sense about that. The excuses are simply rediculous.

*****Twisting the answer. Did I mention anything about Carl's test?***
**** This uses coat hangers to show the LRL effect. You have been told this by more than me. You have your mind made up without even trying it. This is why you will never understand. This is a condition YOU made in your mind not me. And yes your excuses are ridiculous.

6) Why do you not post photos of ANYTHING you have found with any device?

That is a loaded question because it assumes that the facts about the functionality of LRLs depends on something that I do.
**** This is a loaded nothing. Post photos of ANYTHING you have found using ANYTHING to do it. Prove you are a Th'er

The workability of LRLs has nothing to do with me. It's all about them, and the known facts. And all the known facts show that they simply do not work. And all of the insults that you guys come up with will never help them work. It's about the LRL devices, not about me.

7) Why are the same questions asked over and over after a response has been given?

Loaded question again, because it's not true.
*** Sorry again it is true. Proved by many posts from several posters.***
When I ask a simple, common sense question, and get a direct straight answer, I don't keep asking it over and over. But when you people keep insisting that something is a certain way, and I ask a question which would expose your statements as false, and you give me a diversion away from my question, I press for an answer to prove that you can't answer it without contradicting your claims. I would rather ask logical questions than throw insults at you. If someone can't answer my common sense questions, without exposing themselves as a liar, whose fault is that?

****Simple, Common sense?? I just can't respond to this, and you know why.
****That's your problem . You are constantly looking to prove something false, not find why it could be true, back to you having you mind made up to the answer and being hateful when it is not what you wanted. Proved again by many posts.

I could make a guess on the responses to this, but I will refrain. ****This is exactly what I would have guessed you would pull
if you answered. I said REAL answers, not contrived ones to make you feel good about your inquisition on LRL users.
Now, Want to try again with REAL answers?????

Are you happy now?

:sign13:

You seem to think you have been singled out to be lied to. The same answers I have given you, I give to people I help. They are the truth, they just don't make sense to you. That is not my fault. You are the one with the preconceived answers. Sorry the little experiment DOES work. I have used it to train more than a few people. It works. It works. Do you hear that? But you just can't make yourself try it can you? Done it 100's of times. Those excuses keep popping up right? Maybe a little justification for not doing it comes up too? You see I REALLY do understand.

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Thank you very much. There's very little I can say about that, really no need to. I will say this, you have no idea what an insult is, as your answer shows. That's all I can say without you thinking I am insulting you. The other responses stand on their own. I may reveal some of the email responses I get if they aren't too cruel for you to hear.

I know that was hard for you to do but it needed to be done. My heart goes out to you.

K

Kentucky Kache

fenixdigger said:
Thank you very much. There's very little I can say about that, really no need to. I will say this, you have no idea what an insult is, as your answer shows. That's all I can say without you thinking I am insulting you. The other responses stand on their own. I may reveal some of the email responses I get if they aren't too cruel for you to hear.

I know that was hard for you to do but it needed to be done. My heart goes out to you.

In other debates on other topics I have seen people do this. They try to accuse others of doing the exact thing they are doing. It's a tactic that, for some strange reason, they think everyone who reads the threads will fall for. What they don't realize is that, unlike themselves, some people can THINK for themselves.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Sorry EE..You have been posting the same old stuff for 3 months..Posting the same things over and over will not turn them into the truth…Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread