QUESTIONS CRITICS ARE AFRAID TO ANSWER

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Art, that was most likely an insult. Didn't look like it to me but who can tell? I got a couple emails but, they would really be insulting if I posted them.

I think that's the most out in the open display of that type thinking I have ever seen. Pretty amazing. Like dissecting a frog

to see what goes on in there.

The one commonality I see in the hard core naysayers is transference. The level varies greatly and only seems to be replaced by hostility.

As deep seated as it seems to be, it must go back to childhood or involve Freudian (sexual) issues.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
Thank you very much. There's very little I can say about that, really no need to. I will say this, you have no idea what an insult is, as your answer shows. That's all I can say without you thinking I am insulting you. The other responses stand on their own. I may reveal some of the email responses I get if they aren't too cruel for you to hear.

I know that was hard for you to do but it needed to be done. My heart goes out to you.

Whatever emails you are getting, if any at all from other than LRL makers, can't change reality.

Here is the reality of the situation, which you totally ignore---

The Big Four Proofs of LRLs Fraud

1. There is no standard electronics explanation for the devices ever working.
2. The movement of the swivel pointer or rods is not powered by the devices.
3. Makers and owners of these devices refuse to take a double blind test.
4. The proponent's only rebuttal is that they find what they are looking for. This, however is not being contested by items #1-3. The statement of this list is that the electronics add-ons, to what is merely a dowsing device, are not necessary, and are only there to charge high prices. This makes their reports of finding stuff a total Straw Man type of fallacy, and thus void as rebuttals to this list.

Now you will find some unrelated "reason" why these facts shouldn't count. Like "it's old news," or "You must have something wrong with you because you keep posting them." Utter nonsense is to be expected from anyone who believes that a coathanger with a transistor hot-glued to it will find "treasure."

#26 in the bottom link. We have all seen that before, too. Sorry.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof! And quit complaining about the truth, the facts, and reality!

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?
-----
ref: Predictable Pattern of Con Artists

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
Sorry EE..You have been posting the same old stuff for 3 months..Posting the same things over and over will not turn them into the truth…Art

The truth lasts forever.

You have been posting the same junk for years, and it is all predicted in the bottom link.

Don't be a doof---show the proof! And quit complaining about the truth, the facts, and reality!

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Kentucky Kache said:
fenixdigger said:
Thank you very much. There's very little I can say about that, really no need to. I will say this, you have no idea what an insult is, as your answer shows. That's all I can say without you thinking I am insulting you. The other responses stand on their own. I may reveal some of the email responses I get if they aren't too cruel for you to hear.

I know that was hard for you to do but it needed to be done. My heart goes out to you.

In other debates on other topics I have seen people do this. They try to accuse others of doing the exact thing they are doing. It's a tactic that, for some strange reason, they think everyone who reads the threads will fall for. What they don't realize is that, unlike themselves, some people can THINK for themselves.

What a bunch of junk---no supporting data, all childish insults.

Another classic #10 in the bottom link.

K

Kentucky Kache

EE THr said:
Kentucky Kache said:
fenixdigger said:

In other debates on other topics I have seen people do this. They try to accuse others of doing the exact thing they are doing. It's a tactic that, for some strange reason, they think everyone who reads the threads will fall for. What they don't realize is that, unlike themselves, some people can THINK for themselves.

Supporting data? Man, you need to seek help.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
Art, that was most likely an insult. Didn't look like it to me but who can tell? I got a couple emails but, they would really be insulting if I posted them.

I think that's the most out in the open display of that type thinking I have ever seen. Pretty amazing. Like dissecting a frog

to see what goes on in there.

The one commonality I see in the hard core naysayers is transference. The level varies greatly and only seems to be replaced by hostility.

As deep seated as it seems to be, it must go back to childhood or involve Freudian (sexual) issues.

Once again, you totally ignore the facts in my response to your questions.

You apparently cannot comprehend what a "loaded question" is, so how could you possibly analyze anyone with your amateur eugenic sick-ology? Or analyze any device with your lack of understanding of how electronics work?

But you seem to never let reality and facts stand in your way when promoting your hoax and fantasy world.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Kentucky Kache said:
EE THr said:
Kentucky Kache said:
fenixdigger said:

Supporting data? Man, you need to seek help.

Oh, sorry. I didn't realize that you have no idea of what supporting data is. Apparently Reality is not on your menu.

K

Kentucky Kache

EE, when/if your wife/g. friend/b. friend tells you she/he loves you, do you require her/him to show documented proof? Just wondering.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
All true and documented, too.
Have you killed any babies lately?
This is the third time that we have been accused of murder…Just like every thing else you post it is B/S…Art

When you promote sick-ology, you are vouching for a non-science which is based on eugenics and population reduction.

Here is the proof, with all supporting documentation properly referenced within---

What Sick-iatry is Really All About---
video

If you favor sick-ology, who's fault is that?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Kentucky Kache said:
EE, when/if your wife/g. friend/b. friend tells you she/he loves you, do you require her/him to show documented proof? Just wondering.

Now you're trying to divert away from Reality, by talking about someone's wife?

What you should be doing is looking up "supporting evidence" in a good reference book, or search online.

Once again, you bring no data about the topic, just divertive nonsense.

K

Kentucky Kache

EE THr said:
Kentucky Kache said:

What you should be doing is looking up "supporting evidence" in a good reference book, or search online.

Sorry, but that answer is simply unexceptable. I require proof straight out of the books. Nothing else will do.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Kentucky Kache said:
EE THr said:
Kentucky Kache said:

Sorry, but that answer is simply unexceptable. I require proof straight out of the books. Nothing else will do.

Proof of what?

And speaking of proof---

4. The proponent's only rebuttal is that they find what they are looking for. This, however is not being contested by items #1-3. The statement of this list is that the electronics add-ons, to what is merely a dowsing device, are not necessary, and are only there to charge high prices. This makes their reports of finding stuff a total Straw Man type of fallacy, and thus void as rebuttals to this list.

K

Kentucky Kache

Proof of all your saying about us. If I can't read it from a text book, then it must not be true. I not only want to read it, but I want supporting evidence too.

K

Kentucky Kache

EE THr said:
Kentucky Kache said:
Proof of all your saying about us. If I can't read it from a text book, then it must not be true. I not only want to read it, but I want supporting evidence too.

Well, thanks for admitting that you are one of "them."

Anything I have said is either documented right here in the LRL forum, or available online.

If there is some particular statement that I have made that you can't find a reference for, please let me know.

Until then, I can provide this unrefuted proof. I hope it helps---

Everything you said about us. You MUST give documented proof. You MUST show supporting evidence. You don't want to speak if you can't back up what you say.

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Kentucky;

You should realize you are dealing with some uncontrollable issues here. The truth will play no part in most conversations. He has now classed you as "one of them" although you don't use a LRL. He is at war with you now. The compulsions will now take over
and the conditioned responses will flow along with insults, demands, and challenges. Pay them no attention, have fun and keep posting. Just consider the source.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
It is real clear what they are afraid of..The truth..That is why they can answer none of our questions..Art

K

Kentucky Kache

fenixdigger said:
Kentucky;

You should realize you are dealing with some uncontrollable issues here. The truth will play no part in most conversations. He has now classed you as "one of them" although you don't use a LRL. He is at war with you now. The compulsions will now take over
and the conditioned responses will flow along with insults, demands, and challenges. Pay them no attention, have fun and keep posting. Just consider the source.

Yeah, that's sort of what I'm doing. Just giving him a small taste of his own medicine.

Actually, I wish I were an LRL user. Maybe if all goes well...

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Kentucky Kache said:
fenixdigger said:
Kentucky;

Yeah, that's sort of what I'm doing. Just giving him a small taste of his own medicine.

More nonsense insults, more Trolling.

K

Kentucky Kache

EE THr said:
Kentucky Kache said:
fenixdigger said:
Kentucky;

More nonsense insults, more Trolling.

Can you prove that?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions