What's new

Quick after rain hunt

hbrown22

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2013
Messages
385
Reaction score
452
Golden Thread
0
Location
north Middle Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
It poured all day today so we decided to check our run off area. Only had 45 minutes of daylight, but we did manage to find these. I found the broken serrated point :) I think the large piece underneath is a preform, the rest are scrapers of some sort. The stuff on the right side didn't seem to have any work. No sooner did we get home the bottom feel out again. Can't wait till the weekend now that everything has had a good washing.

image-447720712.webp



image-1109951633.webp



image-2989776478.webp
 
Upvote 0
nice finds congrats HH
 
Loving seeing the Tennessee flint. Hopefully after club work day I can hit a field Saturday.
 
Nice find I like the point I have the tip if your looking for it haha
 
Pretty nice serrated point, it's a bummer it is damaged. :icon_thumleft:
 
That would of been a nice point. Good luck this weekend
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom