What's new

quick detour

adambomb106

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2009
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Midland City, AL
After work, I decided to take a small detour and hit a few banks in a local small town. I hit three banks. I bought 21.00 at the first bank and got 3 40%ers. I was skunked at the second. The last one had a total of 130.00, including 100.00 in fed rolls. I found 19 40%, a '64 ken, and a '62 franklin. Overall not too bad.
 
Upvote 0
adambomb106 said:
After work, I decided to take a small detour and hit a few banks in a local small town. I hit three banks. I bought 21.00 at the first bank and got 3 40%ers. I was skunked at the second. The last one had a total of 130.00, including 100.00 in fed rolls. I found 19 40%, a '64 ken, and a '62 franklin. Overall not too bad.
No not bad for a slight detour on way home; my Dump- day trip cost me 1/2 tank gas (216 miles) and 8 hours to get 171 %40's today, 24 or so ounces Silver.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom