What's new

Quick hit..

BttleDiggerDrew

Full Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2010
Messages
189
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rockland County, NY
Wife had to make a deposit at a local bank today (yes, this bank is open on Sunday), so I had the urge to pick up ten bucks in Nickels. Well, I hit pay-dirt for only ten bucks, 1 1942-P, 1 1943-P, 1 1944-P and 1 1936 Buffalo. Today is a lucky day..
 
Upvote 0
Those are outstanding results for just a few bucks!
That's about $4 worth of silver in those three war nickels. Congratulations. :icon_sunny:
 
Good score :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
Steve L. said:
Those are outstanding results for just a few bucks!
That's about $4 worth of silver in those three war nickels. Congratulations. :icon_sunny:

Thanks for all the support, I am very suspicious about this bank (dump bank), since I filled their machine twice in one week, and I pointed to the teller that there looks like there are two gold Krugerrands under the coin deposit on the floor, he looked at me like I had four heads and said they are probably foreign......nawwww..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom