What's new

Quick I need 5 numbers!!!!!! 1-59

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
7,400
Reaction score
2,687
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had a vision!!!! I need 5 numbers 1-59!!!! 1 per response!!!! and if We win I will split the power ball winnings with the first 5 RESPONSES!!!! AND CHUG AND RED WILL PAY THE DOLLER FOR THE TICKET!!!! I will post a pic of the ticket!!!

I WILL PICK THE POWER Ball NUMBER!!!!

19
 
2 more and i walk 50 steps to the store and buy the ticket and post a pic!!!!
 
thats six be right back!!!!!
 
19- 28--30- 37 - 53 PB 36
 
11.........NGE
 
Good luck to the first five that responded!!!!! the drawing is tomorrow!!!
 

Attachments

  • 014.webp
    014.webp
    18.4 KB · Views: 316
I love gamboling when it doesn't cost me anything.
(Yes I spelled that how I meant it. LOL)
Grey
 
Drawing is tonight Cross your Fingers and Toes!!!!
 
Chug and Red won 10 million and ran away to foreign places.
Happy to them.
Grey
 
8/4/2010 19 28 30 37 53 PB36

It was a fun post, hope everyone enjoyed it!!!!
 
Hope your hunting spots are better than your "visions" :laughing7: :laughing9:
 
I have a friend who won 1.8 million playing the Texas Two Step about three months ago.......
 
njnydigger said:
Hope your hunting spots are better than your "visions" :laughing7: :laughing9:

I dont have any complaints from Red she is My gold and silver keeper!!!!!
 
Sorry I'm late. For the next one BR-549. It would be cool if y'all won that lottery thing with that powerball deal. (I GOT that 'gamboling' reference; I don't know if anybody else did though!)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom