guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I went for a quick spin this morning with the new Sandshark , The sandshark loves Chains,, being a Pi it loves everything . I'm digging everything right now so I CAN GET TO know THE sandshark a little better .. I'm about 50/50 On junk and good stuff.. The gold Plate hoop earring I got that in knee deep water. the chain i got in the wet sand ... clad I got in the wet sand. I didn't do much in the dry today, pretty trashy .. I work that with the sov GT.. GUZZ1

Attachments

• IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 335
  • IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 345
Upvote 0
OP
OP
guzz1

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
yea its doing well,,, Im gonna buy a tigershark when uncle Sam comes through with my tax check.. I think tesoro makes one hell of MD.. Guzz1

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your PI will do well on the wet sandy shores as the many targets can sink or get covered with lots of sand. Still I about gave up using the PI's as I got tired of all the digging for trash when I could have disc most of it with the Tiger Shark or Excal. But you can't fault the extra depth.

Nice pics too.

OP
OP
guzz1

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Hey sandman..I still would like to get a tigershark to go along with this detector.. I'm like you sandman I like the challenge of learning a new Md,, not that I have a lot of money. But Im retired now and i don't have anything to spend my extra money on.. So extra go's for my hobby...Guzz1

T

TreasurdiggrNY

Hey Guzz1,
What's that second time out you got some gold? Good job man! Nice hunt. Hope that gold is just one of many more pieces to come.
Glenn

OP
OP
guzz1

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
I think its gold plate But I like the color of it ... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Guzz1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread