What's new

Quickie

Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Maybe 1.5 hrs. around the low tide for 6 quarters 7 pennies and a few trash items. I needed to get out for awhile. Between fishing, working and trips with the girlfriend, I haven't been out lately. No pics just clad. I thought it was cool though how my first 4 quarters were '81 '82 '83 '84 from different locations plus a '76 bicentennial.
 
Upvote 0
some days a hunt like that is all it takes to get back into your groove an clear your mind for awhile :icon_thumleft:
 
Tank69 said:
some days a hunt like that is all it takes to get back into your groove an clear your mind for awhile :icon_thumleft:

I was going to say the same but put the word quickie in there instead of "hunt" :laughing9:

These quick hunts are when I seem to have the best luck. When I have hunted for 6 to 8 hours I don't find jack, but when I go for a 2 or 3 hour hunt I seem to find some good stuff.

Good luck on your next hunt.
 
I need to get out for a while also. So I took a vacation just for detecting. I hunt a couple of hours in the morning and then a couple hours at night. As right now it is just to darn hot in mid day to get out. But you did alright for a short hunt....Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom